Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Beautiful Bowie: The Man Who Fell to Earth

In honor of Bowie's triumphant return and in celebration of his birthday yesterday, I got to digging up some of my favorite photos of his glory days (though, don't get me wrong, he is still glorious). I love him especially in The Man Who Fell to Earth, which I think is very reflective of who he really is, a beautiful alien.



Bowie Clockwork Orange (above)


Stills from the Man Who Fell to Earth. (above and below)



Thin White Duke.

Ziggy Stardust.


David and Angela Bowie in the Ziggy days.


Here is a self-portrait Bowie painted in the style of Egon Scheile.


Painting by Sebastian Kruger.


Mr. Stardust in The Hunger.


Bowie and Buster Keaton.



The

Man

Who

Fell

to

Earth.





-

No comments:

Post a Comment